header  
 | Domov | Registrácia | Odpovedať | Hľadať | Štatistika |  Spät na vinovino.sk
Fórum vinovino.sk www.vinovino.sk - fórum stránky Cervené a biele / Fórum vinovino.sk /

Tianshu

Duane
Člen
#1 | Zaslané: 26 Aug 2022 03:38
Odpovedať 
Some people still want to argue, at this time the majestic Medanzo riding a tall horse came from the road, see the posture is not good, everyone received wages quickly dispersed. Medanzo dismounted and saluted Amméng. Amméng laughed and said, "Medanzo, you're just in time. Otherwise, I'm afraid I'll be beaten.". You can evaluate this thing. Did I do the right thing? Medanzo blinked his eyes and said, "My God, what you said just now is absolutely correct, but no farmer would do that. What is your purpose?" Amméng was lost in thought and replied after a while, "I'm just making some trouble to see how people will react." Medanzo said, "You have done nothing wrong to give these idle people a chance to work, so that they can get a much better salary than the job itself, but also to show your commitment and generosity to the workers.". ,… Amméng smiled and said, "But I didn't do anything right. Things in the world have their own reasons. People have their own characteristics. If I come back tomorrow morning, I'm afraid I won't be able to hire anyone." Amméng was right. When he came to the vineyard door again early the next morning, there were many people wandering around, but no one was willing to work in the vineyard. "Why don't you work, people who have nothing to do in the sun?" Called Amméng? Is there no one to hire? Then come and help me, and work until the sun goes down, and I want to pay a denarius. But no one came, and everyone was waiting. A few unwitting newcomers heard that the pay was so good that they wanted to accept the employment, but they were pulled by the people next to them and whispered a few words, so they stood still. Even if someone wants to enter the vineyard, it is not good to come back in this case, otherwise they will be laughed at as stupid. People have been waiting and waiting until sunset in the afternoon. But as soon as the afternoon was over, Amméng turned and went into the vineyard, and he was not seen again until sunset. In the afternoon, a crowd gathered around the vineyard gate, shouting, "We are going to work in the vineyard. Where is the man named Amméng?"? How he didn't keep his word. Medanzo came out of the vineyard and said with a straight face, "When did Amméng say he would hire someone in the afternoon?"? When he couldn't hire workers, he left naturally. The crowd dispersed again, and Medanzo went into the vineyard and saw Amméng. He said with a smile, "My God, Artificial Marble Slabs ,white marble mosaic, you are bad enough. This is a joke!" "Then what have they lost?" Asked Amméng with a smile? I never cheated a word, but they thought they were smart, but they thought they were cheated. Medanzo didn't say much but laughed. "You can get enough workers tomorrow." Medanzo's expectations were not met, and when Amméng appeared at the vineyard gate early the next morning, there were already a lot of people waiting here. Amméng still offered to hire them and work until sunset for a silver coin. On this day, all the work in the vineyard was done. When the workers had left, Medanzo asked Amméng, "My God, I want to know what you think of these three days."? "I am beyond reproach," said Amméng thoughtfully, "but these three days, what I have done is not in line with common sense, but only demonstrates my will of self-determination. People make choices based on their reactions and feelings. When people get used to the so-called human nature, they often neglect the simplest thinking. What is the first and most fundamental purpose when they make all choices? The story of Amméng in the vineyard is like this. People regard him as a stubborn eccentric, but Aesop, the owner, is quite tolerant of him. The situation on the Heaton Peninsula was predicted by Aesop, and the Yalon League launched a sea expedition but lost to Kibada in a land battle, cutting off trade routes with many city-states and losing its economic hegemony. The city-state of Midori was also affected more and more seriously. The winter seemed to be very cold. How the merchants got out of trouble became the hottest topic in the city-state.
Aesop became good friends with Thales, the sage of Midori. Thales often preaches his views on everything in the city-state. He has two famous sayings. One is that "water is the source of everything". He told people that the changes of water, air and ice also exist in all things in the world, and the world we can see is made up of matter. Another of his famous sayings is "Everything has a God." Everything in this world, whether you understand it or not, has its own reasons and ways of existence. Thales was very knowledgeable and had traveled to many countries on the Tianshu Continent. He taught all kinds of knowledge to the audience on the "wide field". For example, he once told craftsmen how to measure the height that the ladder could not reach. They could use a ruler to measure the length of the shadow on the ground and calculate it according to the same proportion. He also explained the solar calendar to people, which was so complex and profound that few people could understand it, but he claimed that this knowledge was very useful and predicted the occurrence of solar eclipses. So someone asked Thales, "Most of the people in the city of Midori are merchants, not merchants but also merchants' associates, and what they are interested in is making money.". What is the use of your so-called knowledge if you can't earn more money? As for whether the solar eclipse in the sky will happen or not, it is only a matter for the gods! After hearing this, Thales said to Aesop, "In that case, I have a business to do. Would you like to cooperate with me?"? I'll give you half of the proceeds if you're willing to contribute. Aesop answered with a smile, "I'd love to. Take whatever capital you need.". "How can you believe such a pedant who can only talk?" A kind-hearted man asked? He's really knowledgeable, but he doesn't know how to do business! Aesop smiled and said nothing. During the winter, Aesop lent money to Thales, who used the money to rent olive presses. At that time,pietra gray marble, no one argued with Thales, and they all thought it was inexplicable, waiting to see the jokes of Thales and Aesop. forustone.com

Vaša odpoveď
Tučné  Kurzíva  Odkaz na obrázok  Odkaz na stránku     :) ;) :-p :-( Viac smajlíkov...  Vypnúť smajlíkov

» Užívateľské meno  » Heslo 
Môžete zadať len prezývku bez hesla, za predpokladu že už. meno nie je registrované iným užívateľom.

Poháňané miniBB®