header  
 | Domov | Registrácia | Odpovedať | Hľadať | Štatistika |  Spät na vinovino.sk
Fórum vinovino.sk www.vinovino.sk - fórum stránky Cervené a biele / Fórum vinovino.sk /

Hanshi of the top grade

Duane
Člen
#1 | Zaslané: 26 Aug 2022 03:37
Odpovedať 
In fact, Xi Chao also wanted to be Huan Xi's deputy. The governor was in charge of the government and the governor was in charge of the army. His power was often greater than that of the provincial governor, especially Huan Xi, who was a mediocre person with average aptitude. However, Huan Wen had promised to recommend his father as the provincial governor of Xu and Chong. Then he will certainly not be allowed to serve as a counsellor in the military affairs of the state. Being too keen on military power is most likely to be hated by Huan Wen, and Chen Zizhong is willing to do it, so let Zizhong go. Huan Wen talked with Xi Chao and Chen Caozhi tonight. Having solved the two major problems in his mind, he was in a better mood than the deposed emperor, who supported the new emperor. "When I get back to the court," he said, "I hope it will be before the end of the year.". Zi Chongneng followed my son to Jingkou to take office and rebuild the Beifu army as soon as possible. In the Northern Expedition of the Ming Dynasty and the next year, he built a great honor. Huan Wen was in high spirits and got up and went outside. He ordered people to buy wine, and he wanted to drink with Xi Chao and Chen Caozhi. Just as he was drinking, Li Jingmei, dressed in a white dress, came and asked Huan Wen, "Is the general in such good spirits tonight?". Huan Wen was really happy tonight. "You're here," he said with a smile. "Why don't you salute?" Under the shadow of the lantern, Li Jingmei's long eyelashes trembled, her eyes were full, and the willow's waist was broken. She saluted Chen Caozhi and said, "Jingmei pays a visit to Chen Shi. Jingmei has been in Jiankang these days. If she had known Chen Shi would come back,Silver Travertine Slabs, she wouldn't have dared to pay a visit to say hello." Li Jingmei's deep and soft voice has a kind of soul-stirring charm. The princess, who is nearly thirty years old, does not show the erosion of the years at all. Her beauty is like twenty people. She stands in front of the table with her hands clasped, graceful and graceful. Huan Wen smiled with a look of enjoyment, but Huan Xi's expression was a little uncomfortable, and only a conscientious person like Chen Caozhi could perceive it. Huan Wen drank a few more cups just now, and the old man chatted about the madness of youth. "What's the harm?" He said with a smile. "It's the righteousness of master and apprentice. There's no need to restrict the secular etiquette.". You can go and pay your respects. Li Jingmei looked askance and asked, "General, are you serious?". Huan Wen laughed and said,Marble Projects, "What are you going to do?"? Do you know that Chen Caozhi is also disdainful of Princess Qinghe, the first beauty of Xianbei, even if you have love. It's also futile Li Jingmei, with a pretty face and rosy clouds, knelt down beside Huan Wen and grabbed the cup from Huan Wen's palm. "The general is drunk," she said. "He's talking nonsense, too." Eye wave fat to Chen Caozhi, eyes complex. Chen Caozhi and Xi Chao looked at each other, and both of them got up to leave. Huan Wen ordered Huan Xi to send Chen and Xi out of the mansion on his behalf. Huan Xi's face was full of anger. Obviously, the conversation between his father and Li Jingmei aroused his jealousy of Chen Caozhi. Beg a vote to beg a vote, implore book friends to support energetically, cast monthly ticket to trail, crave monthly ticket. The friendship recommends the purple hairpin to hate the immortal swordsman masterpiece "immortal bell", the book number field, the splendid work, Agate Slabs Countertops ,Granite Slab Supplier, is not allowed to miss. Yi Xun Book Sun Fine Concave Yue Xun Shan Different Body Clam Seventy-four, it is difficult to be a lover The October classics in Zikangcheng are very cold, especially at night. The moon is half round and the winter is as small as frost. Riding on a horse facing the cold wind, the wind and the moon are cool into the texture. Xi Chao rode side by side with Chen Caozhi. He turned to look at Ran Sheng, who was dressed in a single coat of coarse cloth. He smiled at Chen Caozhi and said, "Your younger brother Chen Zisheng is very strong. This time he has rebuilt the Beifu Army, which is very useful." Chen Caozhi said: Although Xiao Sheng is brave, he has not experienced the real battlefield. There is still a lot to learn, not just to be able to recite military books to lead the troops to fight. Ran Sheng bowed down on horseback and said, "Brother, you are right." Xi Chao sighed: "Jiang Zuo Shi Feng put the curtain.". A studious and diligent man like your brother has little money. The Chen family of Tang is not popular, and there is no justice. Chen Caozhi said, "I would like to support each other and treat each other with all sincerity.". Xi Chao looked sideways at Chen Caozhi. The young man who had argued with him for more than three hours on the pagoda of Tongxuan Temple had now grown into a young man who was as handsome, steady and deep as the sea. When he first met him, Xi Chao had a very good impression of Chen Caozhi. It can be said that they felt like old friends at first sight, and the Buddhist interpretation was the cause of their previous lives. Although both of them are now deeply involved in the political whirlpool, their affection for each other has not diminished. Still maintain the friendship of sympathy, in the tumultuous political struggle, this friendship is precious. Kui Chao nodded and said, "Treat each other with all sincerity. This is a novel phrase. Well, I would like to support each other and treat each other with all sincerity with Zi Chong." Friendship makes people warm, and the cold moon in the west seems to be far away.
Remembering what had just happened in the mansion of the Grand Sima, Xi Chao laughed in a low voice and said, "Of course, Zi Chong is very polite and clean, but he is too handsome.". You have to be careful to deal with Li Shimei if you get entangled in love. Chen Caozhi was indeed somewhat helpless and said, "I will go to Jingkou so that I can stay away from this dispute." Kui Chao shook his head and said, "I'm afraid it's not that easy. Didn't Zizhong find out that Uncle Huan has looked different since Li Shimei came out?" Huan Bodao is the character of Huan Xi. Chen Caozhi in the heart of a Rin, Xi Chao also saw, this Huan Xi and Li Jingmei age, with Li Jingmei's beauty to seduce Huan Xi this kind of person should not be difficult, Li Jingmei often call themselves the subjugation of the country, seems to have a grudge against Huan Wen, this kind of person can not be measured by common sense, she will use Huan Xi to do what is really very difficult to predict, and this kind of thing also can not say to Huan Wen. Chen Caozhi nodded solemnly and said, "Thank you for reminding me. I will deal with it carefully." Xi Chao laughed loudly and said, "I believe that I can deal with this calmly, but how should you face Xie's girl?"? It's said that Jing Zi is very skillful. The Xie's girl's condition has improved, hasn't it? With an embarrassed look on his face, Chen Caozhi said, "How can you teach me?" Kui Chao laughed, but his voice was low: "I have only one wife, although I have two other concubines.". But not in love, and the son between the two cremation of girls, can be congenial, don't give birth to a rift, this great talent also, the difficulty is better than governing, how can I teach you! Embarrassed,Slate Wall Panel, Chen Caozhi said, "Don't make fun of me, brother." 。 forustone.com

Vaša odpoveď
Tučné  Kurzíva  Odkaz na obrázok  Odkaz na stránku     :) ;) :-p :-( Viac smajlíkov...  Vypnúť smajlíkov

» Užívateľské meno  » Heslo 
Môžete zadať len prezývku bez hesla, za predpokladu že už. meno nie je registrované iným užívateľom.

Poháňané miniBB®