header  
 | Domov | Registrácia | Odpovedať | Hľadať | Štatistika |  Spät na vinovino.sk
Fórum vinovino.sk www.vinovino.sk - fórum stránky Cervené a biele / Fórum vinovino.sk /

Me, from a thousand years ago.

Duane
Člen
#1 | Zaslané: 26 Aug 2022 03:34
Odpovedať 
So during that time, I often went to the library of the fleet to check the structure of this shield and the distribution system of energy. As a result, I found that it was very difficult to cover the whole hull with such a large area of this magnetic field. Although the shield of energy neutralization and magnetic field is widely used on warships now, the structure of these shields is not stable. The energy is not evenly distributed. After discovering this situation, I began to experiment, and then I found the most effective way to break through this shield by using particle cannons. The most unstable area of the shield structure is the critical point of the smooth transition between the front parabola and the hull straight line. If the particle beam shells graze this critical point first, it will cause energy resonance. Then the magnetic field at the top of the front parabola will shift to this point, because it is not a direct attack on the shield, so the shield will not be regenerated. The shield is still the same as before. When the particle beam grazes this critical point three times in succession, the shield will be torn slightly, and there will be several small areas of thin and negligible enemies. In these places, our particle cannons can directly penetrate the energy neutralization magnetic field and the super-hard metal layer together. Once the super-hard metal layer is penetrated, the crystalline fibers inside can not resist the attack of the super-hydrogen bomb at all. Deisler explained his operation from theory to practice in one breath,Marble Granite Price, and when the excitement passed, he found himself a little thirsty. Only then did he realize that it was dark outside the window. Had time passed so long? He should have such an exciting moment. When he turned to look at Lin Jian and Brant, he saw both of them staring in shock. They have no reason not to be shocked by how much damage would be done to the enemy fleet if the gunners of a fleet mastered this operation. When the single technology is given the advantage of quantity, the effect will not be simply multiplied, but will increase geometrically! "Very wonderful!" She was tall and stood up behind her desk,Stone Honeycomb Panel, almost at the same level as Deisler. She walked up to Deisler. "Can you give me a detailed copy of this technology in writing?"? I will find someone to test the data and maybe optimize it. Of course, it will be an absolutely trustworthy person, and you will get what you want in return for this technology, I mean anything I can do in return. "Really?" Daisler looked at Lin Jian, his eyes in a daze, and he knew that the modest girl standing in front of him was not like a noble lady, but the daughter of Commander Lin yuanzhe, the owner of their fleet, and that his dream might have been realized as long as she moved her little finger, when Daisler had completely forgotten his previous guess. How can such a person who has carefully studied the art of artillery be a dandy who only knows how to eat, Calacatta Nano Glass ,Nero Marquina Marble Slab, drink and play all day in the imperial capital? I have always wanted to go to the Artillery Sergeant School of the Capital Star Military Academy to study, but all my time is spent on the study of artillery, other basic theoretical knowledge is seriously lacking, it is difficult to pass the exam, and no one recommends it, plus I can not afford tuition fees.. Deisler's voice was getting lower and lower, and Lin Jian's heart sank with Deisler's words. He wants to go to military school! Lin Jian's intention was to make Deisler the gunnery officer of the fleet, responsible for the gunnery training of the whole fleet, so as to apply his own theory to the fleet to the greatest extent. But this technically paranoid teenager wants to leave the fleet and go to military school! In fact, it is human nature that young people are more likely to yearn for those huge places with glorious history. The two military academies in the imperial capital have trained countless generals who have been in the army all their lives. They are holy places in the hearts of all the young people in the empire who want to embark on the military career! Really understandable, for a moment, the yearning in Deisler's eyes infected Lin Jian. OK! If this is your ideal! Lin Jian's voice was so crisp that Brant was stunned.
"Hello.." Lin Jian's words almost made Brant die of anger. How could this kind of talent be let go? Even if he is allowed to study in a military Academy, he must be guaranteed to return to the fleet after graduation, otherwise, it would be a pity if this kind of talent fell into the hands of others! Although Brant seemed to have changed little on the surface, he was already anxious to grasp his heart and lungs. Seeing Brant's eagerness, Lin Jian made a gesture to him not to hurry, and continued to say to Deisler, "I will stay in the Molinbek system for two weeks. During this time, you should think carefully. If you are willing to stay in the fleet, I will promote you to the rank of lieutenant and pay you three times the salary you deserve for this position.". Give you maximum access to gunnery training. Even Captain Brant has no right to interfere in your affairs. You are directly accountable to me. But if you insist on going to study in Capital Star, I will ask Major General Lin Mo to write a letter of recommendation for you, and I will pay for your tuition. This technology of yours is worth all this! The author has something to say: These two chapters have some theoretical knowledge of future ship technology, and I don't know if you will find it boring. Yan thinks that since the story is set in the future, we should try to make the whole setting look full, so we decided to explain the technology of the fleet in detail after thinking about it. The previous chapter explained some theories of ship movement. This chapter is the actual operation theory of gunners. In the future, we may also write some theories of space jump and gene transplantation. Some of them have been considered feasible, and some of them are very exciting for Yan himself to imagine. Hard science fiction experts should not take it seriously! 089 Gunner Deisler (bottom) Because of the long time of Deisler's explanation, the scheduled inspection of the naval port had to be cancelled and changed to tomorrow. At first, Lin Jian thought that it was only evening, and even after dinner,Agate Stone Price, it was not very late. She could go to the periphery of the military port to have a look first. But Captain Merkel smiled and advised her to give up the idea, because it happened to be the first day of the traditional festival of March in Morin North Star. Tonight, there would be a grand festival party everywhere in Morin North Star. forustone.com

Vaša odpoveď
Tučné  Kurzíva  Odkaz na obrázok  Odkaz na stránku     :) ;) :-p :-( Viac smajlíkov...  Vypnúť smajlíkov

» Užívateľské meno  » Heslo 
Môžete zadať len prezývku bez hesla, za predpokladu že už. meno nie je registrované iným užívateľom.

Poháňané miniBB®