header  
 | Domov | Registrácia | Odpovedať | Hľadať | Štatistika |  Spät na vinovino.sk
Fórum vinovino.sk www.vinovino.sk - fórum stránky Cervené a biele / Fórum vinovino.sk /

Umeji Story

Duane
Člen
#1 | Zaslané: 26 Aug 2022 03:28
Odpovedať 
Zhu Huaijing couldn't help laughing and told the story. When Hu Yuekun heard this, he said with a smile, "This has happened to me before. People say it's bean sprouts." Zhu Huaijing said: "But to tell you the truth, General Manager Hu is too polite. In fact, there is no need to spend so much money.". My stomach is rough. Eating this color wing is not as good as eating a bowl of braised beef noodles for four yuan in Jingdu. Hu Yuekun said, "Secretary Zhu is honest. Next time I go to your place, you can invite me to eat beef noodles." Cheng Yi interjected, "General Manager Hu, if you really go to Meiji, how can I have beef noodles for you?"? "Secretary Zhu is extremely polite." That place net, folkway is good, hospitable. Zhu Huaijing said modestly: "In the backward areas, there is nothing but hospitality." Cheng Yi said: "This is the point of view of Secretary Zhu, who regards the folkway as an economic resource." He turned his head and looked at Shu Tian. "Shu Tian was also present that day, and you heard him explain it systematically.". I suggest that your secretary should theorize Secretary Zhu's idea and publish it publicly. It's a fine day, and I can't pass the standard. Wu Hong made fun of Tong: "General Manager Cheng should not be the general manager of the enterprise, but should be the secretary general.". I believe in many Chinese ideas and theories. That's how it's formed. For example, the four leaders said casually. First, we have to eat, and second, we have to build a bright future. Someone immediately echoed that this was a profound economic theory,face detection android, which profoundly expounded the dialectical relationship between consumption and construction. It has greatly enriched the theoretical treasure house. As a result, many, many so-called economists have concocted theoretical articles like a sea of smoke, repeatedly proving how great this theory is. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Huaijing. I'm not saying that you're holding it, I'm making use of it. Zhu Huaijing laughed loudly and said, "It's nothing for you to say me. You are the only one here who knows my background,interactive whiteboard prices, so you are the most qualified to say me.". Besides, even if you say me, this is also a compliment! How many people in China can do it, so every fart is fragrant? Today, everyone just talked and laughed on the scene, and did not say a serious word. Just shaking hands and saying goodbye, Hu Yuekun said, "Secretary Zhu, it's really a pleasure to meet you today!"! In the future, if there is a place where my brother Lang is useful, you can tell him. "I won't stand on ceremony if I need to trouble you," said Zhu Huaiying. I hope Mr. Lang will have a chance to visit our place. Maybe you can make a fortune, too! Hu Yuemin laughed and said, "I love to hear this. People in the officialdom are used to saying that you are welcome to go there to support our economic construction.". Sorry, we are businessmen, outdoor digital signage displays ,information kiosk price, we are going to make money, if we support your economic construction, it is only an objective effect. If we are only welcome to support economic development, I will vote for that interest. I'm not a volunteer. Zhu Huaijing nodded and said, Yes! When we do investment promotion work, we must find a common point of agreement with your boss in thinking, otherwise it will be wishful thinking and the effect will not be good. Wu Hong said, "It seems that you two are inseparable. You've been standing and talking for a long time." Zhu Huaijing turned around and said, "I'm sorry to snub General Manager Wu.". Ok, thank you for your hard work today, General Manager Hu. Everyone shook hands again. After getting on the bus, Wu Hong said, "It seems that you and General Manager Hu are really predestined.". He is polite and restrained on the scene, and he is very good in his bones. Today you can see that he is sincere to you. I have also seen some bosses who always talk about the names of some important people so that they can marry him and visit relatives in Zhongnanhai every day. The people of Langyue are different. They are very hard, but they never show off. Zhu Huaijing asked, "What is the background of Hu Yuekun?" The car is not very convenient, Wu Hong vaguely ordered a few words, Zhu Huaijing understanding, appropriate in the heart shouted. He thought to himself, "Hu Yuekun is a friend who has known each other for a few years. I'm afraid I'm not like this anymore.". Jingdu has two deputy mayors and one deputy secretary, who is Zhu Huaijing's age. Once again, if he wants to be a leader at the provincial and municipal level, he will be successful. It will take another four or five years. That is to say, he must become secretary of a prefectural Party committee within at least one or two years, and he must remain there for at least three to four years. He was in his early fifties. Still have to be closely linked, a little delay, had to retire in the pool city. When he thought about it, Zhu Huaijing almost panicked.
Back at the hotel, Chen Qingye and Liu Hao came over to chat. Where did you go to play in the afternoon? Zhu Beijing asked casually. Liu Qia said, "I wandered around the street with Qingye, and I happened to meet Mr. Jin Yong signing books.". The two of us joined in the fun, and each of us bought a set of the complete works of Jin Tang, in hardcover. It's pretty "Is it?"? Take a look. Zhu Huaiying is very interested. Both Chen and Liu stood up and scrambled to get the book. Finally, Chen Qingye went to fetch the book. The book has a big probe, which is put in a delicate carton. Opening it, Zhu Huaijing smiled and said, "Why don't you buy more?"? It's rare to meet Mr. Jin to sign books. He is so old and so famous. Who will sign books for you? Chen Qingye said: I didn't expect Secretary Zhu to like it too. You just take it. Zhu Huaijing hurried to the field and said, "How can that be done?"? I can't take away someone's love. Chen Qingye said: "I am not afraid of Secretary Zhu's criticism. I don't read books very much.". Unlike Liu Jie, he is a Confucian businessman. You just take it. Zhu Huaijing thanked him and accepted it with a smile. Chen and Liu chatted for a while and then left. Zhu Huaijing pulled out a copy of The Smiling Proud Wanderer and turned over in bed. He has never read a martial arts novel, so he is not interested in it. Unexpectedly, after reading a few pages, I could see some flavor. Unknowingly. I watched it all night. He had a strange feeling that Jin Yong's martial arts novels were about everything in the world, especially the cultivation field. Heroes from all walks of life try their best to fight for their lives. It's all about power. What impressed him most was not Linghu Chong, but Yue Buqun. Yue Buqun was ruthless, scheming, hypocritical, silent, and a politician. I haven't finished reading the book at daybreak. Zhu Huaijing's conjecture. With Yue Buqun's skill,smart whiteboard price, he will surely achieve the hegemony of Wulin. But it seems that Jin Yong's novels are very traditional, and in the end he will punish the evil and promote the good. Zhu Huaijing guessed that Yue would not die well if he was not good, and said that he would die under Linghu Chong's sword. But how can life be as simple as a novel. hsdtouch.com

Vaša odpoveď
Tučné  Kurzíva  Odkaz na obrázok  Odkaz na stránku     :) ;) :-p :-( Viac smajlíkov...  Vypnúť smajlíkov

» Užívateľské meno  » Heslo 
Môžete zadať len prezývku bez hesla, za predpokladu že už. meno nie je registrované iným užívateľom.

Poháňané miniBB®