header  
 | Domov | Registrácia | Odpovedať | Hľadať | Štatistika |  Spät na vinovino.sk
Fórum vinovino.sk www.vinovino.sk - fórum stránky Cervené a biele / Fórum vinovino.sk /

The Great Demon King

Duane
Člen
#1 | Zaslané: 26 Aug 2022 03:26
Odpovedať 
This attitude of ignoring one's own people surprised Han Shuo, but seeing that the goal had been achieved, Han Shuo said with a smile: "If this is the case, that would be great!" Volume one chapter one hundred and seventy sleeping aggression. Novel Bus Updated: July 7, 2010 14:34:39 Words in this chapter: 4524 Emily returned to the Chamber of Secrets and saw Han Shuo and Belinda. They were stunned on the spot. A pair of eyes stole around Han Shuo and Belinda. Finally, they pulled Han Shuo. They asked suspiciously, "You didn't really put her on it, did you?" Han Shuo did not know whether to laugh or cry. He quickly shook his head and explained, "Of course not. Miss Belinda's target is also the commander of the Griffin Army. As for our previous quarrel, Miss Belinda can completely ignore it and is willing to cooperate with us to deal with Bobby & # 8226; Aski." I felt that the cooperation between the two sides was beneficial, so I agreed. "You just agreed to come down and untie her?" Emily stared at Han Shuo and asked. With a wink at Emily, Han Shuo smiled frankly and said to Belinda, "This place is a little special. Although we can cooperate, there should be some secrets between us.". If Miss Belinda doesn't mind, I'd like to blindfold you and let you go. "Of course, I can totally understand." Belinda,smart interactive whiteboard, too, readily agreed without the slightest hesitation. He blindfolded Belinda again and put the veil on her face again. Han Shuo, surprised by Emily, took Belinda away from the stronghold of the dark curtain and ran far away through a carriage. Then he let Belinda out of the car and said, "When you get in touch with your people, you can come to the place we agreed to find us,Interactive digital signage, and then you can discuss the details of cooperation in detail." "Well, I'm glad to know you." Belinda said this softly. Get out of the carriage and leave directly. As soon as Belinda's figure left, Emily in the carriage asked, "What's going on? Why did you let her go?" After a quick explanation of what had happened, Han Shuo said to Emily, "Extorting a confession by force may not have any effect, but if I let her go, I can get more useful information. If she does something bad to us, I can take her life immediately, so you don't have to worry about anything.". After she leaves, she will ask the Church of the Scourge for help. Only by working with them can we get more useful information. And to work together against Bobby Askey. Isn't that a lot of things? "Do you know that it is very dangerous for you to do so? The Church of Scourge is different from the general power. If we are not careful, thermal imaging camera ,temperature screening kiosk, we will not only lose all our previous efforts, but also lose our lives. You are playing with fire!" After listening to Han Shuo's explanation, Emily still seemed a little hard to let go and said with a sigh. All right, I have a sense of propriety in this matter. Sometimes it is necessary to take risks. Only when there is a big crisis can there be a big opportunity. We can deal with it. Speaking of which. Han Shuo paused and asked Emily, "By the way, you just went out. Did you get any useful information?" "Last time, Phoebe, who took you to the Chancellor's banquet, had just arrived in Wallen the day before yesterday. You can't imagine why she came to Wallen." See Han Shuo ask about business. Emily frowned and opened her mouth. Stunned, Han Shuo asked Emily with some surprise: "What is she doing in Valen City?" Because of the failure of the Medivh Chamber of Commerce last time, Askey did not continue to trust them, but found Phoebe. As the owner of Buster's, she had been promised a high price by Bobby Askey for the shipment of siege equipment. Unbeknownst to her, she was lured by the usury and used the means of her business to send the equipment to the city of Valen, bypassing some towns. Unexpectedly, she really did it, and now she has come to Valen City with this batch of equipment. If there is no accident. It could be handed over to the Griffin Legion tomorrow. Emily explained with a wry smile.
As soon as the words came out, Han Shuo thought quickly in his mind. Suddenly he opened his mouth and said, "So will this matter implicate Phoebe?" "It's hard to say. If she knew what this equipment was, she would dare to help Bobby Askey." Then even I can't hide this thing. But if she didn't know, she was kept in the dark by Bobby Askey. There is still room for detours. Emily thought for a moment and answered Han Shuo. Where does Phoebe live now? I want to see her immediately. Han Shuo frowned and stared at Emily in a deep voice. Pouting, Emily glared at Han Shuo and said angrily, "I said it had nothing to do with her. When I heard that she was in danger, I didn't know how anxious she was!" "I have a lot of materials to ask her to come forward to help, she really can not have anything, quickly tell me her address?" Holding Emily in his arms and forcing a kiss, Han Shuo begged with a cheeky smile. With a snort, After pinching Han Shuo, he told him the address of Fei Bi. When he saw Han leaving, he could not help telling him: "Around the hotel where Emily lives, there is a close guard of the Griffin Legion. You must be careful. Don't let anything happen." "Thank you for your concern. I will take good care of myself even for you." With a chuckle, Han Shuo shot out of the carriage like a cheetah and quickly went to the hotel where Phoebe lived. The hotel where Phoebe lived was on a street that had just entered the city. When Han Shuo arrived here, he found that there were many Griffin legions around him. It seemed that he was obviously very concerned about the things that Phoebe transported. This time is already after midnight, it is estimated that it will not be long before the sky is bright, now is the most sleepy time for a person, Han Shuo noticed,touch screen digital signage, found around the hotel responsible for guarding the soldiers of the Griffin Legion, are involuntarily dozing, mental state is not very good. hsdtouch.com

Vaša odpoveď
Tučné  Kurzíva  Odkaz na obrázok  Odkaz na stránku     :) ;) :-p :-( Viac smajlíkov...  Vypnúť smajlíkov

» Užívateľské meno  » Heslo 
Môžete zadať len prezývku bez hesla, za predpokladu že už. meno nie je registrované iným užívateľom.

Poháňané miniBB®