header  
 | Domov | Registrácia | Odpovedať | Hľadať | Štatistika |  Spät na vinovino.sk
Fórum vinovino.sk www.vinovino.sk - fórum stránky Cervené a biele / Fórum vinovino.sk /

Fake White Lotus turns into a heartthrob

Nelson
Člen
#1 | Zaslané: 24 Aug 2022 10:43
Odpovedať 
Susan had a dream, a long dream, and she couldn't wake up anyway. In the dream, there were two men who could not see their faces clearly. They were doing very excessive things to her, but they were saying words that she could not understand. The voice was very close, as if it was close to her ear, and they could not understand it intermittently. … Don't let Yu find out. You'll get angry.. “… Heh. You torment her like this.. On her. Yu is not a fool. “… At least. Don't let him find out.. It's us.. … “… I'm coming back soon. “… Wait for me. Give it all to her. That thing mouth for a long time, Susan fell into a deep sleep of the little face can not help but frown up, shellfish teeth bite the lower lip, very uncomfortable look. Can't help but kiss on her lips for a long time, really reluctant to leave her, but think of Yu's character, had to get up and leave, this mess has been left to the man downstairs. Freeze went upstairs and pushed open the door of her room to see the scene inside the room, look completely cold down. The expressionless face went over to pick her up from the bed, went to the bathroom, adjusted the appropriate water temperature, washed her mouth, especially the mouth. Too much and the mouth is too deep, washing for a long time did not flow clean. He was afraid that she would catch cold, so he wrapped her in a bath towel and let her sit on his lap. The intermittent flow from the mouth … Freeze lowered his eyes to cover the mood in his eyes, and directly put his hand in the mouth, but it was difficult to suppress the cruel force. … It hurts Susan finally woke up faintly, noticed his movements, frowned and said: "…" No, be gentle. "Who is it?" Freeze's tone, like pressing to ask what, black eyes tightly staring at her, repeated, "tell me,gold heap leaching, who is it?" Susan, who felt like she was falling apart, tried to push his hand away. Don't touch me. She just slept and woke up, and she should have had a dream, but she couldn't remember what happened in the dream, why it was so uncomfortable, and the obvious overuse of the mouth, and … Two boxes suddenly appeared in the panel of likability, because she was sleeping soundly, the system did not capture their avatars, only to see that the likability was as high as 70, and the love value was 10 points for each of them! Think and freeze's attitude, and the two frames. It's not hard for Susan to guess that she must have been the owner of the two frames. Once Two This This It's just. What a brazen and shameless Awakened One! Not only take advantage of the situation, but also run away when you are full! Face in front of angry forced to ask her, who is that person's Cheng Yu, magnetic separator machine ,Carbon in Pulp, Susan felt that if he told the truth, said that even she did not know, but also may be two men at the same time. Freeze is afraid to be more angry. Thinking about the hand he still had there, if he was too angry, maybe there would be some kind of tragedy. Susan thought about it and took the emergency measure of the villain filing a complaint first. With red eyes and an angry little face, Susan displayed her little white flower accusation, "You, you really went too far!" Said, at the beginning of the side, the tears in the eyes of the water quickly flowed out, "actually while I was sleeping to do such a thing to me …" And now you ask me who I am! Susan wiped away her tears with a towel, covered her face and sobbed, "I just woke up and saw your hand on me …" There You just say that you can't help.. I don't blame you.. I never thought you were such a man who dared not admit it! "Only you and I have the key to this house, not even Bai Qi. Who else could it be if you didn't do it?" “… I have a terrible pain now. You're still mad at me.. Freeze's face has been cold to can not be cold, silence down he heard her cry pain, or did not hold back: "Where is the pain?" "What do you say?" Susan glared at him with red eyes. "Don't you know you did it yourself?" This is too suffocating! Freeze stuffy for a long time, the fist pinched and loose, loose and pinch, but do not know who is the person who took advantage of Susan, full of anger nowhere to vent, now also by her misunderstanding spit and blame.. Seeing her crying sadly with red eyes, Cheng Yu could only endure it no matter how big he was. He reached out and took her in his arms and hugged her tightly. "Don't cry.".
” After all, Susan was still a little guilty, although she had thought about giving him a forgiving hat before, but now she had already given up the idea, and the hat ran to his head by itself. Feeling his hands on her back, Susan felt more and more that this man was really good, and that he had endured it. After crying in his arms for a while, Susan, who felt almost finished, pressed against his chest and sobbed, "You can't play this kind of joke on me anymore …" “… If you can't stand it, just tell me, and I'll let you.. Do you know you scared me just now? I saw you so angry that you thought you were really being.. If it weren't for the fact that you and I are the only ones with the house keys.. Otherwise, I might not be able to see you again.. Susan reached out and hugged him. She looked up and kissed him on the lips. She looked at him for a moment and stopped sobbing. She said earnestly, "Cheng Yu, although I've been with Xuanlong before …" But I only like you now, only want to only let you touch, the future is like this … As long as you are not tired of me, I will always follow you, will not like any other man. Ding, love value + 5 Current Love Value: 30 Freeze hugged her and dropped a kiss between her eyebrows, "I'm sorry." … Hearing his apology and enjoying his intimate massage and shoulder rubbing, Susan felt even more guilty. This good man shouldn't be so wronged! Susan made another note to the owner of the two frames. The land of the abyss, the safe base. The base is like an inn for the awakened to rest their feet. When the door of the abyss opens, all the awakened people realize that the abyss has been occupied by a huge tree. The tree growing in the field has never seen the sun, even the leaves are black, countless pure black branches with deep air are scrambling to spread out,Portable gold trommel, frantically absorbing the nutrients in the soil, until the whole trunk grows to block the sun, not a trace of sunshine. What kind of new order can a tree make. ore-magnetic-mining.com

Vaša odpoveď
Tučné  Kurzíva  Odkaz na obrázok  Odkaz na stránku     :) ;) :-p :-( Viac smajlíkov...  Vypnúť smajlíkov

» Užívateľské meno  » Heslo 
Môžete zadať len prezývku bez hesla, za predpokladu že už. meno nie je registrované iným užívateľom.

Poháňané miniBB®