header  
 | Domov | Registrácia | Odpovedať | Hľadať | Štatistika |  Spät na vinovino.sk
Fórum vinovino.sk www.vinovino.sk - fórum stránky Cervené a biele / Fórum vinovino.sk /

Huanzhu Landlord _ Wild Chivalrous Hermit

DongShen
Člen
#1 | Zaslané: 23 Aug 2022 05:25
Odpovedať 
"When I saw the tiger talking to the goddess and me, I couldn't help thinking of my concubine's story about being suckled in the tiger's den when she got me.". Since the tiger refused to hurt me, it must have been the tiger that fed me. Mindful of his previous kindness, he ordered all the people not to shoot arrows after him. He led the people back to the village and asked about Zhou Shibo. Only then did he know that he had heard the people who were watching the battle fled back to report that although I had won, hundreds of tigers had been called by the goddess to trap me. As soon as he heard this, he was frightened. Knowing that the black people were timid and afraid of tigers, he must have thought that the goddess was a tiger God and did not dare to come to meet her. Fortunately, most of the people he brought with him were my kindred, so he explained the interests of survival to everyone. He ordered my kindred to be in the front and the black barbarians to be in the back. On the one hand, he ordered Fei Chuan to ambush all the way, slightly changed the original strategy, and still launched, meaning that the people on both sides were frightened away by the tiger, and whichever side could hold the hearts of the people would have the upper hand. If I catch the blue cow, I can exchange with each other when I am also caught by the goddess. Knowing that the hundreds of tigers could not be scattered by human power, he ordered the people in the front team to blow the Lusheng and snakeskin drums desperately to move forward. Just as the order was being given, my brother rushed back. He ordered my brother to catch up with the group of people who were attacking in front of him, and told them to capture the man named Jia with the blue cow alive. He was also afraid that the black man was not convinced, so he let his hair down, bared his feet, and held a sword in his hand. Assuming that he had magic to retreat the tiger, he stopped all the people and set out together. As soon as I reached the hillside, I had already climbed up from the ground. What a coincidence! By one step, my ugly appearance of being attacked by a tiger had not been seen by the public. Needless to say, those black barbarians did not dare to shoot arrows at first,shuttle rack system, but when they saw that I had the ability to subdue tigers, they drove the tigers to the opposite hillside, thinking more and more that I was a God, and shouted like a thunderstorm, scaring the goddess away. In fact, the goddess is very stubborn and is not afraid of us. Because she grew up in the tiger's den, she regarded the tiger as her family. When she saw our people holding poisonous arrows and shouting to shoot, she was afraid of hurting the tiger, so she retreated. This was all known later. Check the number of people at the moment,industrial racking systems, our people, not injured, although did not catch the blue cow with the surname of Jia, finally won a great victory, but also captured many prisoners. There was the Hunting Tiger Stronghold where I couldn't escape at that time. Hiding in a tree, I saw me fighting with a tiger. I didn't know that I tripped over a stone and fell down. I thought I had subdued the tiger king with the magic of a witch ghost. When I went back, everyone was afraid. I also used Zhou Shibo's idea to persuade the captured prisoners with good words, comfort them with wine and food, and put them back. When the captives returned, it was said that the blue cow's men had lost their fighting spirit, and gradually some of them came with their families to surrender and were willing to be slaves. When he asked about the surrendees, he knew that their hearts were scattered, so he ordered the surrendees to be leaders and attack their lairs. Blue cow can not, led hundreds of confidants fled into a valley in the cliff, trapped for more than a month, food and water, had to come out to surrender. As soon as I asked about the trace of the goddess, I realized that the horned ox had not come back that day. Jia waited for three days, push back racking system ,High Density Storage Drive In Rack, saying that he had gone to look for her, but he never returned. He was afraid that his subordinate Hunting Tiger Stronghold would change his mind, so he didn't want to tell the truth to the public. He assumed that the goddess was practicing the Dharma in a secluded place in the mountains, and that she had always kept secrets. This day, she was so poor that she surrendered, so she told the truth. Because I wanted to meet my sister, I decided to subdue the Hunting Tiger Stronghold. When I heard that she was not there, I was greatly disappointed. 'How Did the goddess come to be in the first place? ' He also said that he did not understand, except that one day last year, they captured a sleeping stranger from a cave, that is, the man surnamed Jia. Just as they were about to sacrifice him to the tiger God, the man surnamed Jia was very skillful. When he woke up, he saw that he had been caught. With a loud roar, he broke the rope, grabbed a Burmese sword and wounded several people. The blue cow spent a lot of hands and feet with many people before he caught him twice. As soon as the sacrificial fire was lit, a woman suddenly flew over the cliff in the distance, with a piece of deerskin slanting around her waist, and ran up to the blue cow to gesticulate. Her voice was very sharp, like a person's words but not like a person's words. It seemed that she wanted to release the man surnamed Jia. The blue cow loved her beauty and deceived her that she was a lonely woman. She wanted to take her back to the village. With her gesture than a long time, because of the language impassability, he used his hand to embrace, eat the woman a slap hit a fall. The blue cow was angry and beckoned the crowd to come forward together.
When the woman saw that there were so many people in the blue cow, she went to the man surnamed Jia, and the thick ivy in her arm broke off as soon as she ate it. She untied Jia and held him in her arms, six or seven feet away, and she knocked over several of the guards. When the blue cow led the crowd in pursuit, she went far away and stood on a cliff. The blue cow suffered a loss and was robbed by her. How could she give up! It happened that the cliff was a lonely cliff, so the blue cow blew up and called out, and gathered all the hunting tiger villages to surround the cliff. Because the cliff path was very narrow, all the people who went up were beaten half to death by the two of them, so they ordered them to shoot arrows to force the two of them to surrender. The man surnamed Jia gestured to the woman, who suddenly raised her head to the sky and roared like a tiger. In an instant, hundreds of tigers jumped over the mountains. One of them was the big white-fronted tiger with hanging eyes that I saw that day, and it was the first to jump up to the cliff. The woman and the man surnamed Jia both rode on the back of the tiger, went down the cliff, and led the tigers to the southwest. Hunting Tiger Stronghold had already smelled the fishy wind of the tiger, and then climbed up to see that there were so many tigers, hurriedly looking for a place to escape. This time, although the blue cow did not die under the tiger's claws, his men could not escape being wounded by dozens of tigers. At that time, the blue cow thought that he had offended the tiger God and killed several of his kind to sacrifice. But the tiger God did not appreciate it and did not come to enjoy it. After several months, there was no movement until the next year, but they were all on tenterhooks, as if disaster were coming. Sometimes when they met a tiger, they not only dared not catch it, but knelt down and let it devour it. The tiger used to be afraid of people, but when he saw that people were so weak, he was willing to show filial piety to him. After eating the sweetness, of course he had to make progress. From time to time, he came out in groups of three or five to look for people to eat. Although they respected the tiger God there, they had never suffered from tigers. After this, as soon as they went out, they were afraid of meeting the tiger God and dying. They didn't blame the tiger for being too ferocious. They tried to work together to subdue it. They only blamed the leader for offending the tiger God and causing such a big disaster. Their wives and children left their fathers dead and their husbands died. Gradually, they had two minds about the blue cow. Later,push back racking system, when the blue bull saw that the tiger was running wild, he did not try to resist it. He still used the old method to take people to show filial piety, which angered a clever tiger hunting village. He said in public:. kingmoreracking.com

Vaša odpoveď
Tučné  Kurzíva  Odkaz na obrázok  Odkaz na stránku     :) ;) :-p :-( Viac smajlíkov...  Vypnúť smajlíkov

» Užívateľské meno  » Heslo 
Môžete zadať len prezývku bez hesla, za predpokladu že už. meno nie je registrované iným užívateľom.

Poháňané miniBB®