header  
 | Domov | Registrácia | Odpovedať | Hľadať | Štatistika |  Spät na vinovino.sk
Fórum vinovino.sk www.vinovino.sk - fórum stránky Cervené a biele / Fórum vinovino.sk /

Wolong gives birth to an iron sword and a jade pendant

DongShen
Člen
#1 | Zaslané: 23 Aug 2022 05:17
Odpovedať 
Liu Xianxian shouted, "If I had known you would play chess when you returned to your room, I would have come to see you." He hurried to a few places and said, "What's the situation?" Liu Nanjiang said, "I have a good chance to play chess with the old gentleman. If you want to watch the game, you can watch it from the side. Don't say too much." Liu Xianxian turned to look at the old man and said, "Even if you watch chess, you have to ask the old man's permission." The old man said with a smile, "It seems that the girl is also a master. What's the harm?"! Say a good game of chess, there is no good to watch the game, it is too unpleasant. Girl, please sit down! Liu Xianxian immediately moved over a brocade stool and sat down beside it, gazing at it and meditating. Liu Nanjiang returned to his seat again, picking up a chess piece in his hand again, but did not immediately fall on the board. The old man said with a smile, "My husband must have a good game this time." "What are you hesitating about?" Said Liu Xianxian. "The white chess piece in the upper right corner is too floating. It falls into the position of seventy-nine. Although it may not always be killed, you can also get the fourth son Baoli. There is not much difference on the board. With these four pieces, Xianggong will win the chess game. Hurry up and fall! Liu Nanjiang was reminded by Liu Xianxian, and as expected, he also saw a wonderful chess. But he has always been open-minded, so that the face can not help but shyly, gesture high, in any case, can not put the hands of the pieces on the board to go. The old man glanced up and said, "It seems that Xianggong has seen a wonderful move. Why didn't he dare to play?" Liu Nanjiang said, "I have seen the good chess, but I have scruples about it." The old man said with a smile, "The situation of chess is like the situation of the world. It is so changeable and unpredictable.". Take one step and say one step. Why does Xianggong have too many scruples? Looking at the old man's expression, it seemed that he did not realize that Liu Xianxian had secretly given him a clever move. Nevertheless, Liu Nanjiang was still unwilling to deceive others. "What I am afraid of is not a change in the situation," he said. "What are you worried about?" The old man asked. "To tell you the truth," said Liu Nanjiang, "this girl is also a master of the game. Her strength in chess is not inferior to that in the next game. At the moment, she is playing a wonderful game of chess. It is rather suspected that she is working together." "I didn't speak," Liu Xianxian said. The old man nodded and said, "Yes!"! The girl didn't say a word! Liu Nanjiang said,Belt Filter Press, "As a person in the martial arts world, everyone is skilled in the art of transmitting sound. Unless the elder has the confidence to win, even if I join forces with this one, I will not put it in the present. Otherwise, once I play a wonderful game of chess, I will inevitably fall into the excuse of the elder." The old man laughed and said, "Xianggong is really open-minded." After a pause, he said, "Since this girl is a master of the game, she will feel itchy when she watches the battle. What's the harm in letting her play a few hands?"? Yi Dao is an elegant thing. Although he has a good luck, he shouldn't be too serious. Why should he have such scruples? Liu Nanjiang can not help but secretly stunned, in front of this old man is also a bit too crazy. Liu Xianxian tried to be strong and competitive, but she couldn't bear it. "Then I'll obey," she answered. A word did not fall, already grabbed to pick up a chess, fall in the vertical seven horizontal nine parts. "Good move," said the old man! Good chess. It was just flattery, but when he looked down and found that it was really a good move, fine bubble diffuser ,multi disc screw press, he immediately stopped talking, restrained his smile, and hung his head to think carefully. Liu Xianxian can not help but be proud, in the face of Liu Nanjiang cast a charming smile. However, Liu Nanjiang responded with an embarrassed look. After thinking about a cup of hot tea, the old man dropped his son. This son deserved so well that Liu Xianxian's wonderful idea came to nothing. Now it was her turn to restrain her laughter and bow her head in meditation. Liu Nanjiang also simply back against the seat, closed his eyes to rest, let Liu Xianxian and the old man to play. Liu Xianxian also played well, not because she was far better than Liu Nanjiang, but because she had taken a nap, was energetic, and was calm when she first entered the game. After that, the two sides fell very quickly, about half an hour passed, and the war ended. "Is it over, old man?" Asked Liu Xianxian coldly. "The old man glanced up and nodded." It's over. " When Liu Nanjiang heard that the game was over, he hurriedly opened his eyes.
Liu Xianxian gently touched him with her elbow and then asked the old man, "Look at the old man, who will win and who will lose?" "It's hard to say," said the old man? We'll have to wait for a detailed count before we know. "No need to count," said Liu Xianxian! With my mental calculation, sunspots lose the number of two eyes. "Are you sure, miss?" The old man asked. "You can't be wrong," said Liu Xianxian. "If you don't believe me, you can do it again." "Miss," said the old man, "I'm sure you won't make a mistake. In that case, the old man narrowly beat the husband at a glance. "What do you mean?" Asked Liu Xianxian in surprise. The old man chuckled and said, "According to the rules of chess, the old man has given the three sons a concession. At the end of the game, when we count the board, Xianggong should return three eyes and remove two of them. Isn't it true that the old man won by a narrow margin with one eye?" Liu Xianxian turned to Liu Nanjiang and asked, "Is it really a concession to the third son?" Liu Nanjiang said with a strong smile, "If it hadn't been for the third son, how could this senior have worked so hard?" As soon as Liu Xianxian's face changed, she gasped and said, "This game doesn't count." "Why not?" The old man asked with a smile. Liu Xianxian said, "Because I didn't know that this was a game of giving away three sons, I looked at the board carefully and found that I could win two eyes, so I stopped fighting.". Otherwise, you will never win only two eyes. The old man did not change his color, but still said with a smile, "Since the girl entered the game, she has played good chess without any mistakes. If you don't believe her, you can put away all the chess that the two sides played after the girl entered the game and start over.". If the girl tries another kind of change, she is bound to lose more. Although the old man wins, he wins in the hands of this husband. Under the girl's clever chess, he has not taken advantage of it at all! Liu Xianxian also knew that the old man was telling the truth, but she was just trying to be competitive and acting shamelessly. Being praised by the other side at the moment, it is not convenient to make trouble out of nothing. Turning to look at Liu Nanjiang, he could not make a sound for a moment. With a smile on his face, Liu Nanjiang confused the situation on the board and said, "If you lose, you have to be convinced. Besides, this old gentleman's superior move will convince you.". Miss Xianxian, please go back first! "I'll take the money I lost," said Liu Xianxian. Liu Nanjiang did not want to tell the truth,MBR reactor, so he said with a smile, "Don't worry, I can afford to lose!" 。 khnwatertreatment.com

Vaša odpoveď
Tučné  Kurzíva  Odkaz na obrázok  Odkaz na stránku     :) ;) :-p :-( Viac smajlíkov...  Vypnúť smajlíkov

» Užívateľské meno  » Heslo 
Môžete zadať len prezývku bez hesla, za predpokladu že už. meno nie je registrované iným užívateľom.

Poháňané miniBB®