header  
 | Domov | Registrácia | Odpovedať | Hľadať | Štatistika |  Spät na vinovino.sk
Fórum vinovino.sk www.vinovino.sk - fórum stránky Cervené a biele / Fórum vinovino.sk /

Lotus grows step by step

DongShen
Člen
#1 | Zaslané: 23 Aug 2022 05:16
Odpovedať 
Zhong Fang also opposed the plan for the same reason as Ding Chengzong, using the emperor as bait? It is heresy, Yang Jiye only consider the victory or defeat of the war, completely forgot how important the role of the emperor to an empire, even if lost Hengshan, lost Xiazhou, Xiaguo still has more than ten States that reach the end of the jade door, still become a country, but if the emperor is lost.. In the face of the civil and military criticism, Yang Jiye said with a wry smile: "We can prepare first, and make some arrangements for the already solid city of Xiazhou.". I haven't defended the city for many years, and I have learned a lot. With the present siege equipment and the siege tactics of the Song army, as long as I arrange safely, I am sure to resist the attack of Song, to ensure that Xia Chuan is not lost, I have this bold idea, but also first consider the safety of the official family. "No," said Li Ji. "I object. Although General Yang is good at defending the city, he uses the officials and the capital as bait. If something goes wrong, we can't afford to lose." Yang Yanpu said, "Do you think the State of Song is so easy to deal with?"? Is Pan Mei so easy to fight? Our Xia country is newly established, with few soldiers and shallow foundation. If not, how can we win? It's called death and then life. The two sides had a heated debate, but Yang Hao sat at the head and listened to the opinions of the crowd, but remained motionless. "It seems that his face is calm,Dissolved Gas Flotation, but his heart is full of ups and downs:" Is this a ***ing battle to defend Moscow? Can Yang Jiye become the second Zhukov? Will Xia Chuan be my Waterloo or the masterpiece of Uncle Zhao's great achievements? As he hesitated, Zhong Fang stopped the argument between the two sides and turned to Yang Hao, saying, "The plan proposed by General Yang has the possibility of success, but it is too risky.". In my opinion, we might as well make another attempt to make Liao exert pressure on Song. Our existence is of great significance to Liao. They will not sit idly by. As long as we make a little concession, we can get their help. Yang Hao shook his head and said, "No, for Liao, we can only put forward completely equal conditions. We can't sacrifice sovereignty for any help,rotary vacuum disc filters, even if it's a small concession. This is related to one, one, one and one." After a pause, he raised his head and said in a deep voice, "Just follow General Yang's plan: immediately reinforce the city defense of Xiazhou, meet with the leaders of various departments, and make all kinds of contingency arrangements in advance. Then General Yang will lead the Hengshan troops to carry out the retreat. After the layout is completed, he will immediately launch a two-front battle inside and outside until the conditions for a counter-offensive are ripe!" He stood up and said, "Xiazhou is the center of the five States of Dingnan, but it is not the center of Hexi. I now own the whole of Hexi. Xiazhou is no longer suitable to be the capital of my mother Xia. I have long intended to establish Xingzhou as the capital of the country.". Xingzhou controls Yumen in the west, Xiaoguan in the south, Helan in the north, and the Yellow River in the east. It is surrounded by the four States of Shunjing Huaiding Gongwei. In the north, there is the Great Valley of Baobao. In the west, there is the Tengger Desert, and in the east, there are the Maowusu Desert. There is the Qingtong Gorge in the south. It is easy to defend and difficult to attack. Because of the Helan Mountain and the Yellow River, lamella tube ,rapid sand filters, the environment and. Therefore, I want to set the capital of Xingzhou, Lord Ding immediately began to prepare, first I and the families of important people in Xiazhou and my wealth in Xiazhou to move to Xingzhou. Yang Hao wants to move all his wives, concubines and children to Xingzhou, that is, to accept Yang Jiye's plan and stay in Xiazhou. Seeing that his plan had been decided, Ding Chengzong no longer refuted it, but agreed with a dignified look. Yang Hao consulted with the generals from the two aspects of strategy and garrison. When all the arrangements were clear, he said, "The generals of Hengshan will return immediately. When I finish the layout here, I will start to retreat immediately!" People said with a bang, immediately dispersed, Ding Chengzong and the kind of side by side out of the hall, see all the civil and military have hurriedly dispersed, Ding Chengzong waved his hand, pushing his bodyguard immediately stopped, gently back down. Ding Chengzong turned his head and said, "My Lord, I always feel.." Officials seem to have other plans. Zhong Fang said with a smile, "It's better not to speculate on the emperor's mind." Ding Chengzong smiled and said, "It's not to guess what the officials are thinking, but to assist the monarch. We must always strive for perfection.". I mean, the attitude of the officials towards Liao. There is a problem.
"Oh?" Zhong Fang came over and pushed up his wheelchair. As he walked, he asked, "What do you think of Lord Ding?" Ding Chengzong said thoughtfully, "In the past, when the officials were plotting against Yinzhou, they fought side by side with the Liao people. Although at that time they were each taking what they needed, the Liao people wanted to seek King Qing, and the officials wanted to seek Yinchuan, the Liao people captured King Qing and then left. They did not take the opportunity to go into the city to seek wealth. This is quite different from the style of Liao people. You can see.." There was a very close relationship between the officials and the Liao people. Now the official proclaimed himself emperor, Hexi independent side, this for the Liao people, is a great help to them, in fact, the official does not need to pay a great price, whether out of their own interests, or because of past friendship, as long as you make some concessions, to get help is not difficult. What makes people wonder is that the officials seem to have no sincerity at all with the help of Liao. Whether it is the current strength of Xia or the current predicament, the help of Liao is very important. But the official in the credentials of the conditions only in some goods transactions to give preferential treatment, Liao is so huge, these benefits, how can see in its eyes? Don't you think it's a little strange that the officials won't give up half a step? Zhong Fang couldn't figure out why Yang Hao had taken such an attitude toward the only big country that was willing to give help to Xia and had the strength to give help to Xia. After thinking about it, he could only say with a wry smile: "Perhaps, the housekeeper was struggling under the control of Song in the past. He took this as a warning, so he didn't want to be controlled too deeply by a powerful country." Ding Chengzong shook his head slowly, he knew Yang Hao very well before, when he could take advantage of the situation, Yang Hao would never hesitate, especially in such a difficult moment, how he refused to serve the situation, there must be more consideration, will get greater benefits, but. This is clearly a thankless thing on both sides,disc air diffuser, this advantage. Where is it? Ding Chengzong was puzzled, and he found that he really did not understand his brother's thoughts more and more. Yang Hao stood in the hall, frowning and thinking for a moment. "Dark night!" He shouted. 。 khnwatertreatment.com

Vaša odpoveď
Tučné  Kurzíva  Odkaz na obrázok  Odkaz na stránku     :) ;) :-p :-( Viac smajlíkov...  Vypnúť smajlíkov

» Užívateľské meno  » Heslo 
Môžete zadať len prezývku bez hesla, za predpokladu že už. meno nie je registrované iným užívateľom.

Poháňané miniBB®