header  
 | Domov | Registrácia | Odpovedať | Hľadať | Štatistika |  Spät na vinovino.sk
O stránke a fóre Červené a biele www.vinovino.sk - fórum stránky Cervené a biele / O stránke a fóre Červené a biele /

Seconds of coffee shop by Changsheng Chiba

TeresaJohnson
Člen
#1 | Zaslané: 23 Aug 2022 07:49
Odpovedať 
Wei Shiqian's self-esteem was deeply hurt by the clock seconds, and his temper refused to let the clock seconds stop his bleeding, which lasted for more than two hours. Finally Wei Shiqian tired to fall asleep, the clock seconds relieved, has no strength to move the place, careless lying beside Wei Shiqian also fell asleep in the past. The next morning, when the sky was bright, Wei Shiqian finally woke up. He felt the headache of a hangover, and in a daze, he recalled that he had drunk too much yesterday. Then And then I don't remember anything. He only remembered that he was helped into the room by the clock. Wei Shiqian turned his head sideways, and by the dim light, he saw the clock lying beside him, two people covered with the same quilt. This Wei Shiqian in the heart one Rin, yesterday oneself drank too much, is drunk. Wei Shiqian had no impression of what he had done. But the clock seconds look so tired, so haggard, absolutely not what has not been the appearance of it? "Hiss-" Wei Shiqian gasped, his lips suddenly hurt, he looked up and touched, it was broken, there was a wound. Why is there a cut on the lip? Wei Shiqian used his hungover head to think a little,asrs warehouse, and immediately came up with a reasonable explanation. Kiss! It must be. It must be that when I kissed, I was so enthusiastic that I bit myself. Sure enough. Something must have happened last night. I'm such a fool that I can't remember it. Wei Shiqian rubbed his forehead and tried to reach for his cell phone to see what time it was. The room is dark, and the light of the mobile phone is very dazzling. Clock seconds are sleeping soundly, was shaken by the mobile phone light, immediately turned over, back to Wei Shiqian, threw him a spoon on the back of the head. As soon as she turned over,drive in racking system, there was a large space between her and Wei Shiqian. Wei Shiqian by the light of the mobile phone, eyes a flash, impressively saw a large bloodstain on the bed! "Blood.." "So much?" Wei Shiqian's head "buzzed", has tied a knot, shocked unceasingly. Where did he know, in fact, the blood is his nosebleed, Wei Shiqian has been unable to suppress the brain fill out, his series of animal behavior. And pretty rough. The author has something to say: [Little Theater] Mr. Wei Proud: On the Nth day of bringing the scriptwriter into the group, the author finally changed the script for me. As the leading actor, he succeeded in adding the play. It was still a very intense boat play. Although he had been pulled out, he was deeply gratified. Zhong Xiaobiaobei Mianmiao: Mr. Wei, listen to me, the author really did not add drama to you, but Mr. Wei himself added drama to himself! Boyfriend shirt "So much blood." Wei Shiqian had no time to fill in the beautiful picture, heavy duty cantilever racks ,heavy duty metal racks, anxiously turned over and climbed up, gently shaking and calling for seconds. Seconds? Seconds? Are you all right? How do you feel? Wei Shiqian never knew that he was so rude when he drank too much. This is really crazy, even afraid of their own model. Uh I felt dizzy every second, and someone was shaking himself all the time. She tossed about in the middle of the night, only to Wei Shiqian stopped the nosebleed, feeling physically and mentally exhausted, this day outside is not yet bright, seconds really do not want to open their eyes. Seconds speak vaguely, but also with a trace of grievance: "I'm so tired." Let, let me rest a little longer. "Tired?" When Wei Shiqian heard this, he was very nervous. As soon as I opened my eyes, the scene was so "tragic" that it would be strange if I was not tired last night. Wei Shiqian was even more nervous and said, "Where do you feel uncomfortable?"? Where does it hurt? Tell me? "Well..?" Clock seconds originally did not wake up, now is to listen to a daze, and Wei Shiqian's thinking is not in a plane at all. The clock second was Wei Shiqian quarreled for five minutes, and finally the sleepiness gradually dissipated. Wei Shiqian turned on the light in the room, which was even more surprising. The suit was thrown on the floor, the blood was not only on the bed, but also on the floor, and the room was in a mess, like a post-war wreckage. Wei Shiqian was annoyed and said, "I drank too much yesterday.." He immediately nodded and said, "Mr. Wei drank too much yesterday. Don't do this next time.".
” "You can rest assured that I will." Responsible. Wei Shiqian did not finish speaking, the clock seconds have been running to the bathroom in a hurry, leaving only the back of Wei Shiqian's head. Boom! He closed the bathroom door in seconds and shouted, "Oh, no, I have an appointment and it's too late." "An appointment?" Wei Shiqian stood outside the bathroom door, his brain a little unable to turn around. They just happened last night. Intense relationship, shouldn't we sit down and have a good talk now? Why do you make an appointment with someone else in a hurry? Wei Shiqian's intuition told him that it was probably a man who made an appointment in seconds. Wei Shiqian's face changed. He hesitated for a moment and asked, "Who did you make an appointment with?"? Are you going to be late before dawn? "I made an appointment with Song Yiqiao!" The sound of seconds, through the door of the bathroom, is not clear, but it still reveals some joy. Song Yiqiao? Wei Shiqian immediately in the heart alarm, is before the clock seconds to help, the clock seconds are very good, and looks good, high popularity, charmed a lot of little girls idol star Song Yiqiao? Clock seconds said: "Mr. Song recently announced a lot of very busy, it is rare to spare some time, of course, I can not be late.". Mr. Wei is too far away from the city. I will rush to the city and see Mr. Song again. I guess I will be late. I hope Mr. Song won't be angry. Song Yiqiao will not be angry, Wei Shiqian can not be sure, but Wei Shiqian has now begun to get angry. He knew that the brain circuits of the clock seconds had always been very strange, but they had just had such a relationship that the clock seconds did not care at all. Wei Shiqian stood at the door of the bathroom with a bitter and bitter face, holding his arms,cantilever racking system, and the next second it was estimated that he would be angry and explode in situ. Wei Shiqian pondered for a long time, gnashed his teeth and said, "I'll drive you there." 。 jracking.com

Vaša odpoveď
Tučné  Kurzíva  Odkaz na obrázok  Odkaz na stránku     :) ;) :-p :-( Viac smajlíkov...  Vypnúť smajlíkov

» Užívateľské meno  » Heslo 
Môžete zadať len prezývku bez hesla, za predpokladu že už. meno nie je registrované iným užívateľom.

Poháňané miniBB®