header  
 | Domov | Registrácia | Odpovedať | Hľadať | Štatistika |  Spät na vinovino.sk
O stránke a fóre Červené a biele www.vinovino.sk - fórum stránky Cervené a biele / O stránke a fóre Červené a biele /

New Crane Magic Needle-Wolongsheng _ txt Novel Paradise

JunWan
Člen
#1 | Zaslané: 23 Aug 2022 07:04
Odpovedať 
Ma Junwu smiled and sat down on the opposite side of the house. He took the opportunity to look at the scholar in Tsing Yi carefully. He saw that his eyebrows were like jade, his face was full of peach blossoms, and he was more beautiful than a cold plum in the snow. He was extremely beautiful, but his two eyes were so powerful and aggressive that people dared not look at him more. Ma Junwu looked at it for a while and couldn't help turning his head. But the scholar in Tsing Yi smiled gracefully and said, "It's always predestined to happen three times. May I ask your name?" "What's your name, Ma Junwu?" Asked Ma Junwu. The man in Tsing Yi chuckled and rolled his eyes twice before saying, "My surname is Bai, and my name is.." Yunfei. The words were very long, and when he finished speaking, he smiled with a bit of mystery, which aroused Ma Junwu's suspicion, but it was not convenient to break them face to face. He frowned and said with a smile, "Brother Tai is as elegant as his name suggests.." Bai Yunfei smiled faintly and said, "Elegance may not be absolutely vulgar. I won't come here even if I can be absolutely vulgar.." Say, look at the lake waves, between the eyebrows faintly appear a ray of bitterness. When Ma Junwu heard this, he turned his head and looked back at the man in gray who was rocking the oars. He was sitting on his back, shaking the trough with one hand, and walking as if nothing had happened. His expression was very leisurely, which made people unable to guess the identity and origin of the two men. Ma Junwu, who had always been resourceful, was somewhat confused at the moment. After thinking about it for a long time, he gradually asked tentatively, "Brother Bai came to Raozhou from eastern Zhejiang. What can I do for you?" Bai Yunfei turned around and stared at Ma Junwu with two eyes as clear as water. "I'm looking for someone," he said. As soon as Ma Junwu and others touched their eyes, they immediately felt a jump in their hearts and quickly turned their faces sideways, but they heard a slight sigh from Baiyun Fei. When Ma Junwu turned his head again, they got up slowly and stood at the bow of the boat, standing on their backs,304 Stainless Steel Sheet, their clothes fluttering lightly with the wind. Suddenly, an idea passed through Ma Junwu's mind like lightning, and the man in Tsing Yi looked backwards. It is quite like the young man in Tsing Yi who met in the deep valley of Kuocang Mountain. If so, things were not simple, he wanted to try to say a few words to others, somehow, every time the words came to his mouth, he swallowed them back. The canoe resumed its wind-like speed. After a while, it reached the dock. The white cloud jumped ashore. It raised its hand to Ma Junwu and asked with a smile, "Do you want to see me again?" Ma Junwu said with a smile, "How lucky is Ma Junwu to have Brother Bai as his friend?"? It's just that Brother Bai is like a divine dragon, appearing and disappearing. Even if I want to see Brother Bai, I have no place to look for him. Bai Yunfei shook his head and asked with a smile, "Is that from the bottom of my heart?" "Why not?" Asked Ma Junwu. "I.." Bai Yunfei shook his hand and said, "I'll see you tomorrow." Then he jumped back into the canoe and sailed away through the waves. Ma Junwu waited until the boat was far away before turning back to the inn. Li Qingluan was standing at the door of the shop, 304 Stainless Steel Wire ,304 Stainless Steel Flat Steel, looking around. As soon as he came back, he flew up to meet him and said with a smile, "Brother Wu, I've been waiting for you for a long time.". It's time for dinner, and if you don't come, I'll have to wait for you hungry. When Ma Junwu saw that she was serious, he laughed and said, "What if I don't come back for ten days and a half months?" Li Qingluan suddenly turned his head. His face was full of sorrow. "Then I'll starve to death," he sighed. Ma Junwu's heart was trembling, and he hung his head in silence and walked slowly back to the room. The Taoist Xuanqing was sitting quietly and breathing, with a sad look between his eyes. Ma Junwu hurriedly took the first two steps to salute his master, but the Taoist Xuanqing asked solemnly, "Where have you been?" Ma Junwu replied, "My disciple went out to inquire about the whereabouts of Miaoshou Yuyin." As he spoke, he briefly told his master how he had met Su Feifeng by chance and agreed to swim in the lake tomorrow. The Taoist Xuanqing could not imagine that this disciple had more magical powers than his master. He searched hard for three days and visited all the people in the martial arts world near Raozhou, but he didn't even get any information about the hidden hand. He was able to get a clue in only half a day. Originally, I wanted to blame him, but I was so happy that I couldn't say any more. I had to say with a smile, "No matter whether it's true or not, let's go and have a try tomorrow." Early the next morning, the Xuanqing Taoist asked Ma Junwu to hire a yacht. Several people boarded the boat to swim in the lake together. Yuzhenzi looked out of the window at the lake view and felt more emotion in her heart. Fortunately, Li Qingluan and Long Yubing stood beside her and never left her. Finally, they relieved thousands of worries.
The boat was swinging on the water five miles outside the Shaozhou dock. Ma Junwu stood on the boatman and kept looking around. Although he knew Su Feifeng wouldn't lie to him, he was always uneasy when he didn't see the speedboat that Zhao Yuefen took. Suddenly, a leaf boat galloped, the bow stood white clouds fly, the boat stopped by the yacht, white clouds flying hand asked: "Can I get on the boat?" Ma Junwu had no choice but to bite the bullet and agree. After the white clouds leapt onto the yacht, the man in gray immediately rowed away. But he went to Ma Junwu's side and said with a low smile, "Don't worry. I will never ruin your business." Ma Junwu took him to introduce his master, and Bai Yunfei just said to the Taoist Xuanqing that he had heard a lot about him. Although Sanqing Guanzhu doubted the origin of Qingyi people, he could not question them face to face, and he had a kind of noble temperament which was quite different from ordinary people, which naturally implied a pressing dignity, which made Xuanqing Taoist add a layer of surprise to his doubts. Bai Yunfei, however, stood beside Ma Junwu with a calm expression and looked around at the scenery in the lake. Suddenly he turned to Ma Junwu and said with a low smile, "Here we are.". Hurry up and get ready to fight. Ma Junwu looked around and saw a little shadow on the water due west, but it was too far away to distinguish clearly. He couldn't help turning around with a suspicious look on his face. Bai Yunfei chuckled and said, "What are you looking at?"? That's the speedboat. You can't go wrong. A moment later, the shadow of the boat gradually approached. Sure enough, it was the speedboat that Su Feifeng and others had taken yesterday. Ma Junwu was startled and said to himself, What a great eye. As he was thinking, he turned to the Taoist Xuanqing and said, "Master, it's the red speedboat that's coming." "Then let's go up to meet him," said Xuanqing. As soon as they came,Stainless Steel Industrial Sheet, the two boats were like arrows. In a flash, there was only a distance of about twenty feet left. The two oarsmen were shocked to see the red speedboat bumping straight into the boat. They hurried up with their right hands. The yacht whirled and gave way to the left. But the red speedboat seemed to be intentionally causing trouble. With a slight turn of the rudder, it bumped into the speedboat of Ma Junwu and others. sxthsteel.com

Vaša odpoveď
Tučné  Kurzíva  Odkaz na obrázok  Odkaz na stránku     :) ;) :-p :-( Viac smajlíkov...  Vypnúť smajlíkov

» Užívateľské meno  » Heslo 
Môžete zadať len prezývku bez hesla, za predpokladu že už. meno nie je registrované iným užívateľom.

Poháňané miniBB®